kia stinger store

Why is beige interior so rare?

pendragn

Newish Member
I have decided on getting a 2022 GT2...I sat in a white / beige interior version and really liked it....but there seems to be very few cars in any searchable radius I could plug in to the Kia inventory finder that have a beige interior. Some Ascot green, and only 1 or 2 white models anywhere in "100+" miles of San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Denver....I have done many searches.

Is beige really not that popular? I would like a white/beige combo but those seem to be really difficult to find.

Are lighter color cars just inherently not as popular? I have always had a non-black interior color for all my vehicles, but opting for that in the Stinger seems to limit my choices severely in terms of dealers.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
Black/dark hides the dirt much better. Our honda had a light gray interior. Front seats were noticeably darker than the rear seats after 6 years and 27K miles. Imagine they'd be darker more so with higher mileage. Not a concern with dark interiors.

If that's the color you want, keep searching. I'm sure you'll find it sooner or later.