Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Who has the small STINGER text emblem on their front grille?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Exterior Discussion' started by Kia Stinger, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

I'm trying to see if our new "STINGER" text accent emblems can/will work on the front grille. I did a search but came up empty. Who did it? I know a few people here have...

2. Luminary

Luminary United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member +

I do, but mine is the OEM one from the back. Not sure if yours is the same size etc.

3211-1570967629-1bd78a569229bafa3b6c6f8254a520d9.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DrewU272

DrewU272 United States Member

I placed the small script on my grill. I used black colored Gorilla two side heavy duty tape. Stuck the script to the tape first. Used a razor blade to cut the tape to the form of the script. Peeled of the other side of the tape and affixed the script to grill. I didn't think it would last however has been affixed to the front for months now, and been through a couple car washes as well, with no issues at all. A word of caution though, be extremely careful when cutting out the tape as to not break the script in half. I only say this from experience :mad:.

4. DrewU272

Mine looks exactly the same as this one.......but a better color of ceramic silver;);):whistle:

5. Luminary

Luminary United States Stinger Enthusiast Sustaining Member +

I cannot say I disagree, as CS was my first choice, but I do love my Micro Blue and get tons of compliments on the color. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. DrewU272

was just kiddn' . Micro Bluer is pretty sweet actually:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kia Stinger

I think the little accent pieces are smaller. I could never get my hands on the pieces used for the left side of the hatch...

8. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

I tried to place an order for the black chrome last night with you. But my internet kept freezing on the phone. Will try again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kia Stinger

Thank you. It'll be interesting to see these things start popping up on Stingers. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted