Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

What's up with vendors not responding?

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Hamburger1971, Aug 12, 2019 at 1:18 PM.

1. Hamburger1971

Hamburger1971 United States Member

Need to vent.

Over the course of the last week I've emailed, PMd, and spoken to several vendors about purchasing an exhaust for my Stinger. I don't want to call them out individually (yet), but just don't understand why vendors can't be more responsive/responsible when people are trying to give them money! In one case I got an apology for the lack of follow up, with a reassurance that they'd get back to me, and then radio silence.

The vendors are on this forum, and may recognize my username since it's also my email address and in their PMs. I'd sure love it if you can PM or email me back so I can give you money in exchange for an exhaust. It shouldn't be this hard.

Jeff

2. itguy61

itguy61 United States Active Member

I know the feeling. Maybe business is so good they don't need it?

3. nhcowboy28

nhcowboy28 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Most don't have email enabled on this forum. And they only watch their own threads.

Khartunerz (nick) is good / responsive on Facebook messenger. And will throw discounts at you like candy.

5829B0A6-E79C-4BA2-942C-27C0D3EC433D.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hamburger1971

Thanks. I emailed and messaged off the forum to start, then tried here after that.

jh

5. Gleis25

Gleis25 United States Member

Have you tried their websites/calling the company direct? The forums aren’t likely a priority to these companies that work with a lot more than just Stingers. It’s nice to have them here for help and what not, but to expect them to do everything using the forums is a bit much.

6. BertBert2019GT

BertBert2019GT United States Active Member

economy is good. people are busy. stay patient. stay friendly. you’ll get your exhaust!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hamburger1971

Sure did. In my original post I mentioned that I'd spoken to them too. The forum is my last stop before going with a non sponsor company.

8. Sales@Tork

Sales@Tork United States Active Member Authorized Vendor

9. Hamburger1971

Yup. I specifically didn't name who I talked to or when. But it wasn't just you guys, who I emailed the first time on Friday; other vendors haven't followed up. And I'm grateful to have the quote and timeline, I'll reply ASAP.

• Like Like x 1
  10. K8 Stinger Store

K8 Stinger Store United States Active Member Authorized Vendor

• Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted