kia stinger store

What is the Stinger GT minimum rotor thickness... asking for a friend.

Helo58

Stinger Enthusiast
NC
When I was putting on my winter tires today, I was doing an inspection of my brake system. I was going to measure the minimum thickness of the rotors to see if I was still in spec. Based on this photo, does anyone know if I need replacement rotors yet?;);) Seriously though, does anyone know the minimum rotor thickness for the Stinger "GT" rotors?

brake.png

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA
Someone was seriously driving on that??

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Waynerm002

2500 Posts Club!
Arizona
Hey, it's slotted and open vented! Just think about the cool factor when folks see it! It needs some green paint on the caliper for it's ECO capabilities, think of the weight savings on the axle. LOL!!

Helo58

Stinger Enthusiast
NC
Someone was seriously driving on that??
Haha, I don't see the problem. At least one side of the rotor was working right? I can only imagine the noise it made.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

I Stung U

Here you are
What does the chart refer to where it says 17" and 18" ? is this for Kia Stinger GT ? my rear disc thickness is thicker now, than the stock thickness shown in that chart, so somethings off ??

RogueIV

Stinger Enthusiast