kia stinger store

What did you do to your Kia Stinger today?

AusStinger

48 Tomorrow...
I got lucky I was introduced to cars and customizing by my dad at a young age. I stepped away from it for a while. Sometimes it takes the right car to get you into it, Or back into it in my case.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow you old goat :p

Getting a Carbon Fibre wheel chair for your birthday?

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Happy Birthday for tomorrow you old goat :p

Getting a Carbon Fibre wheel chair for your birthday?

Thanks i appreciate it!

And no, no wheel chair just yet. :rofl:

But to make you shake your head and chuckle...my wedding ring was tungsten with white CF inlay. Yup!

Snowwhite

Me too. Problem is, I'm 53. Should have done this back when I was a teenager or young adult. Everyone thinks it's a mid life crisis, I just think I'm going nuts
It’s not a mid life crisis car if it has 4 doors and a hatchback. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

7Andrei7

Bucharest/Vienna
A fu**ing dog bit my Stinger.
I was on a tiny mountain road in between some villages and there was this huge herd of sheep crossing the road. I waited patiently for them to pass but one of these shepherd dogs was very upset with my car starting to creep forward and decided to bite it... 2 times.
It looks the same underneath the bumper. He clipped it pretty well but fortunately did not penetrate. This will be a very funny exchange with my insurer. I will also need to make a drawing of the incident...

IMG_3644.jpeg

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
I was on a tiny mountain road in between some villages and there was this huge herd of sheep crossing the road. I waited patiently for them to pass but one of these shepherd dogs was very upset with my car starting to creep forward and decided to bite it... 2 times.
It looks the same underneath the bumper. He clipped it pretty well but fortunately did not penetrate. This will be a very funny exchange with my insurer. I will also need to make a drawing of the incident...

View attachment 64181
Im not laughing at you by any stretch, but damn what are the odds? That sucks that it happened im sorry, but you have to admit it is a funny story. And yes that insurance call is definitely going to be interesting. I agree with @RedCal find that farmer! Whats he gonna say? Cant deny it.

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
Im not laughing at you by any stretch, but damn what are the odds? That sucks that it happened im sorry, but you have to admit it is a funny story. And yes that insurance call is definitely going to be interesting. I agree with @RedCal find that farmer! Whats he gonna say? Cant deny it.
Maybe get some free lamb chops?

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA

View attachment 64181
Did you get the dog’s insurance? Also make sure you get diminsished value.

7Andrei7

Bucharest/Vienna
I actually did turn on the front parking camera to see what the hell was happening because I could hear some noises and I knew the dogs (3 of them) were there. I sadly didn't see the biting live :)). I was too afraid to get out and check the car on the spot.
I thought about it and decided to not look for the farm owners or shepherds because I'm pretty sure they'll deny it and it would be my word against theirs.
Happily I have an insurance with a fixed 5 year plan and unlimited "events". At this point I'm more shocked by how unlikely this is than upset about the damage :)

Last edited:

ShaPoopieZ

Installed HKS 45IL . Worst part was getting the passenger side middle coil connectors back on. The plug was easy with the right swivels. Installed JB4 , just waiting for the unlock and I bought it second hand. The worst part was that damn OBDII wire.
Wow even the default tune is quick. I'd imagine Map2 with E30 or 93 octane is going to rip and map 3 would be viscous.

Attachments

• 20211015_160807.jpg
    20211015_160807.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 7