kia stinger store

No Dealer Markup WENT TO KIA DEALER TODAY TO LOOK AT 2022 STINGER GT LINE

JamesNoBrakes

North
Calm down CAPN.....Been following as well and "kind of" see where you would get the "ignored" response thing BUT...

@MerlintheMad is one of the classy contributors on the entire forum so I don't think any harm was meant.....don't leap before you look.....

My dumb question for anyone here is what is the purpose of the USB stick????? I used one on my Supra to store all the darn custom configurations so that in case the battery dies or something, I can use my usb to re-load everything instead of starting from scratch.....o_O
Thousands of my songs that play on random.

I remember with my BMW at the time they were offering a hard drive option in the car to store your music, basically the same thing, except hundreds of dollars (I think it was at least $400), and yes, the USB worked in the BMW too. It's worked in all my recent vehicles.

DTD

Thousands of my songs that play on random.

I remember with my BMW at the time they were offering a hard drive option in the car to store your music, basically the same thing, except hundreds of dollars (I think it was at least $400), and yes, the USB worked in the BMW too. It's worked in all my recent vehicles.
I have my music in folders so I can pick the mixes I want to play. Like all number one songs for a particular year or all one hit wonders for a certain time period. Also with a group like the Beatles I can put them all together as they had so many hits. Or all the songs for my favorite groups. I can arrange them the way I want. My particular player plays the whole file/folder and then repeats if I want to go to the next folder I go back in and move it to that folder. My player in another car will automatically go to the next folder, but not remember where I left off once I remove the drive. My current player will remember where I left off even when I take the drive out.

docmogas

As a previous Stinger GT owner I would say the 3.3 is a must but I get cost is an issue. If your open to other cars you might want to check out the Genesis G70. I want to say the base 3.3s are running around 42 MSRP. I just got a higher trim a few weeks ago and they were willing to wheel and deal a little. I know at least in my area they are way more G70s available than stingers.

DTD

As a previous Stinger GT owner I would say the 3.3 is a must but I get cost is an issue. If your open to other cars you might want to check out the Genesis G70. I want to say the base 3.3s are running around 42 MSRP. I just got a higher trim a few weeks ago and they were willing to wheel and deal a little. I know at least in my area they are way more G70s available than stingers.
Not many G70's around here and they cost more. A Genesis G70 will depreciate 46% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $23,553. They don't seem to hold there value well. I like what I have read about them except the part about them losing there value quickly and there are not many dedicated Genesis dealers around.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Ah, then you need to update your signature. :D

GTdsz

Wow 4.1 are you serious? I got the 2.0T any tunes which will help 0 to 60?
Dudes are getting sub 3 second 0-60 with Tcu tunes. I think the 2.0 has a jb4 option as well

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
Dudes are getting sub 3 second 0-60 with Tcu tunes. I think the 2.0 has a jb4 option as well
One "dude". Only one "dude" has gone sub 3.0 0-60 mph.

GTdsz

One "dude". Only one "dude" has gone sub 3.0 0-60 mph.
Sorry. Plenty are sub 4. 1 is under 3. it is showing the capabilities of the 3.3. There will be plenty more.

stoopid

Stinger Enthusiast
Las Vegas, NV
I can already smell my transmission smoldering on a (imaginary) 3.8 sec 0-60 run

Certainly not for the faint of heart with the stock drivetrain.