Wait...What? The K8 Stinger Store Site is FINALLY GOING LIVE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
y86KV0Q.png

We are excited to be releasing the website TONIGHT to the community! We want to thank everyone for being patient with us during this period! This was the first website we had completely built from the ground up and did NOT expect it to take this long... Haha

That being said we are still importing and getting new products in (we house over 75% of our products here in the US/California) and will continue to update the website on a weekly basis so be sure to check us out regularly! If for some reason we do not have a product you're interested in you can always email me Paul@K8StingerStore.com for pricing or to let me know I NEED to put it up on the website :)

Here is the sneak peek snap of the home page of the website:

U0hLwbC.jpg

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
We are live and happy to say it's so! Thank you everyone!

K8 Stinger Store Website is NOW LIVE!

Now that the site is live I will be taking the next few weeks to slowly get these products listed on the forums so members can easily navigate to the specific products they are looking for from the forums

Kamauxx

5000 Posts Club!
So, question. The Thermal R&D exhaust, are you all doing the same 25% off sale through April that they are on their website?

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
So, question. The Thermal R&D exhaust, are you all doing the same 25% off sale through April that they are on their website?
I don't see any sale on their website currently? That being said, as an authorized dealer for Thermal R&D products I can see about matching the sale if you can PM me a link!

Thanks!

Kamauxx

5000 Posts Club!
I don't see any sale on their website currently? That being said, as an authorized dealer for Thermal R&D products I can see about matching the sale if you can PM me a link!

Thanks!

It was something he (the Thermal RD rep) posted here. If you go to the site and put in the code "Stinger25" you'll see the discount.

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
It was something he (the Thermal RD rep) posted here. If you go to the site and put in the code "Stinger25" you'll see the discount.
Ah gotcha, I must have missed that!

I'm sure we can work something out if you're interested. We do offer free shipping on their exhausts (that's built in the price) where they charge for shipping. For us living in NC shipping is about 140$ added on so we have it priced pretty competitively as it is.

Kamauxx

5000 Posts Club!
Are they in stock or built after ordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.