Bad VividRacing Shipping

DevLF

San Diego, CA
Purchased MBRP Catback & Ark secondaries earlier this week. Payment completed, waivers signed. I waited 3 days with no contact from them so I decided to give them a call. Woman I spoke to told me that they could not ship to California then put me on hold to talk to someone else quickly. While I was on hold I went back to the website and checked the product pages and policies and there is zero mention of such policies from Vivid. They even include CALIFORNIA'S proposition 65 warning on the product pages but then don't sell to California so I truly don't understand the play there. My issue with this is the fact that no where on the website does this state this is their policy and they didn't inform me that they were holding my order until I contacted them 3 days after the fact.

They refunded the Ark Secondaries and are still shipping out the catback, but this is super annoying that I had to go out of my way and learn this information myself after I've already paid and waited for half a week.

G

G-348473

Similar issue with me. Ordered a BMS Intake confirmation and reached out to ask what color filters very prompt. Was told order should ship in about 3 days directly from vendor. Week passed so I asked for an update and was told should ship a week later. That week came and went and then started getting spammed with automated emails saying my order would ship the week after from various female names with the same exact message even when I asked to cancel the order so I filed a charge back claim with my bank to get the money back.
don’t recommend anyone order anything from them.

DevLF

San Diego, CA
I should add an update to this. Again, received no update or partial refund from them and emailed them. Got the same "we cant ship it to you" response so I called waites on hold for 20 minutes, got hung up on, called again and waited on hold for another 30 minutes and just told them to cancel my order. They DO NOT reach out to you first even if there's issue with the order. They just sit silently holding your money until you come asking wtf is up. We'll see how the refund process goes.

Luc343

Rhodes, Sydney NSW
Just do a chargeback. Any vendor that gets to many chargebacks will eventually have their merchant facilities reviewed and the bank may even cancel their facilities altogether.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Purchased MBRP Catback & Ark secondaries earlier this week. Payment completed, waivers signed. I waited 3 days with no contact from them so I decided to give them a call. Woman I spoke to told me that they could not ship to California then put me on hold to talk to someone else quickly. While I was on hold I went back to the website and checked the product pages and policies and there is zero mention of such policies from Vivid. They even include CALIFORNIA'S proposition 65 warning on the product pages but then don't sell to California so I truly don't understand the play there. My issue with this is the fact that no where on the website does this state this is their policy and they didn't inform me that they were holding my order until I contacted them 3 days after the fact.

They refunded the Ark Secondaries and are still shipping out the catback, but this is super annoying that I had to go out of my way and learn this information myself after I've already paid and waited for half a week.
Yes that sucks! But you’re going to love the MBRP :thumbup: