Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

For Sale Vintage Style K Emblem Badges (LODEN)

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by sparx, Jun 28, 2018.

1. sparx

sparx United States Newish Member

Brand new in factory package, Loden K chrome edge emblems for KIA Stinger and others.

Each badge measures: 5 1/16" long & 2 1/2" wide. The rear badge on the KIA Stinger is just about exactly the same size as this badge.

I purchased these new, decided not to swap out from the original KIA badges on our Stinger. Packages are sealed.

These are all metal very solid and quite a heavy emblem , well made. Carry 3 year warranty.

$49.00 for both shipped first class with tracking.

Sparx

IMG_2104.JPG IMG_2105.JPG IMG_2106.JPG IMG_2107.JPG

2. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States Stinger Enthusiast

I realized for the first time yesterday, that for a long, long time I have conflated the Lexus logo with this rebadge. So Lexus isn't as popular as I once (unconsciously) assumed. That's the kind of pitfall that casually noticing something, but not really seeing, can lead to. ...

3. sparx

sparx United States Newish Member

These are SOLD!
    sparx

Draft saved Draft deleted