Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

[VENDOR][FS]: NEW ADD W1 Version 3.3 Baffled Dual Inlet Oil Catch Can - K8 Stinger Store

Discussion in 'Performance Products' started by Paul @ K8 Stinger Store, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store United States Stinger Enthusiast Authorized Vendor

2. txleo

txleo United States Newish Member

Just got the dual can kit from K8 for my 2019 GT2. I ordered it Friday and had it all the way in Texas Monday morning. Amazing shipping!. Took all of about 45min to install. Everything was there in the kit and all went smooth. I have about 650 miles on the car and Im anxious to see what it catches. I was concerned about being able to get the cups off to drain the cans...but its no problem unless you have a big ole bear hands.

3. txleo

txleo United States Newish Member

One more thing, the included bracket is the only way to go in my opinion. Some folks are suggesting mounting to the plastic beam. Im not sure thats a good idea...no thanks. I really think that is too flimsy and will cause problems later. The bracket is extremely secure and looks like it was meant to go there. Beautiful, clean setup.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted