Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
K8_Stinger_Store_MAIN_-_PNG.png

Is proud to bring to the Stinger community

The Kingsmen Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
(BUY NOW)

Description:
These brand new Carbon Fiber Side Skirts are a game changer, & will completely change up the look of your new Kia Stinger
These Kingsmen Carbon Fiber Side Skirts are a genuine creation & do a great job of accentuating the Stinger's aggressive body styling
Sold & shipped as a set of (2) including both driver side and passenger side carbon fiber side skirts
Comes in real 2x2 weave carbon fiber with a high-gloss finish

Vehicle Applications:

2018-2022 Kia Stinger (All Models)

Additional Information:
Each set is custom made to order with a lead time of approximately 4-6 weeks from the time you order
**Hardware is NOT included. Use of double-sided tape or self-tapping screws are recommended for the installation

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_7_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_6_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_5_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_8_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Side_Skirts_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_2_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_4_1024x1024.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Stinger_Side_Skirts_3_1024x1024.jpg

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Are you ready to add a wider stance and more aggressive style to your Stinger?

Grab a set of these gorgeous Kingsmen Carbon Fiber Side Skirts and drastically change your Stingers appearance.

These incredible Side Skirts come as a set of 2 with each piece being designed with a 2x2 weave pattern and a high gloss finish.

Side Skirts offer a sports car look in a very affordable package, making them a perfect go-to solution when trying to redesign your Kia's exterior.

Grab yours today or reach out to any member of our team if you have any questions at all!

(CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR TO FIND MORE INFORMATION)
Forum Product Bump (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).png

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
You have pics of these on ceramic silver Stinger ?
Not yet, unfortunately,

I have these on my list to add to our shop vehicle, which is ceramic silver as well.

This way we can get you guys some more photos of this product on the car.

I can tell you though that these are very high quality and really add that sporty aggressive look on the sides.

Definitely make the car look a bit wider and lower, and fit the body lines of the Stinger very well.

mikegt2

Not yet, unfortunately,

I have these on my list to add to our shop vehicle, which is ceramic silver as well.

This way we can get you guys some more photos of this product on the car.

I can tell you though that these are very high quality and really add that sporty aggressive look on the sides.

Definitely make the car look a bit wider and lower, and fit the body lines of the Stinger very well.
Yes they look very good, just order carbon fiber front splitter so next will probably be these side skirts

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
How long will it take to get this once ordered?
Hey Mike, the lead time is shown right in the description on the product page when you click on the link to view the product on our site.

It may not take the full lead time listed to ship, but we do make sure to list that per the manufacturers request, for transparency purposes.

mikegt2

Hey Mike, the lead time is shown right in the description on the product page when you click on the link to view the product on our site.

It may not take the full lead time listed to ship, but we do make sure to list that per the manufacturers request, for transparency purposes.
Ok set me up for discount ready to buy them.