[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger Seibon OE Carbon Fiber Hood - K8 Stinger Store

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC

Is proud to bring to the Stinger community

The Kia Stinger Seibon OE Carbon Fiber Hood

(BUY NOW)

Description:
This Kia Stinger OE Carbon Fiber Hood from Seibon has a consistent weave pattern and comes complete with functional hood vents!
Seibon Carbon Fiber components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. Seibon's production team offers superior craftsmanship with over 15 years of experience working with carbon fiber.
Seibon's production processes allow exceptional carbon/resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that also leads to extra strength. For a stunning finish, Seibon products are coated with a glossy clear coat that does not chip or flake. Seibon meticulously inspects all of their components and stand firmly behind their products.
6-month warranty through Seibon.
Reduced cost pricing available for local California pick up ONLY.

Vehicle Applications:
Kia Stinger (All models)

Installation:
OEM Fitment
Installs in less than 15 minutes

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC

Is offering the first (10) customers $75.00 off on this Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood! That's $759.95 SHIPPED within the Continental USA!

Simply click the link below and automatically the savings will be applied at checkout

Kia Stinger Seibon OE Carbon Fiber Hood Pre-Order Sale

or use this code when prompted: STINGER-HOOD-DISCOUNT

NYLAWBIZ

Stinger Enthusiast
From the FWIW department:

I wonder how many people will jump on such a major cosmetic mod when the car is as new as it is, and from the factory is as eye as catching as it is. I bet after a couple of model years are out, people will be more into making their car unique. For the time present, the Stinger is a unique car by definition. I look forward to seeing pics of the hood installed on the various colors and form different angles.

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
From the FWIW department:

I wonder how many people will jump on such a major cosmetic mod when the car is as new as it is, and from the factory is as eye as catching as it is. I bet after a couple of model years are out, people will be more into making their car unique. For the time present, the Stinger is a unique car by definition. I look forward to seeing pics of the hood installed on the various colors and form different angles.
We've been a Seibon dealer for over 5 years now and have had very promising response to products like this for brand new platforms (Optima, Forte, Veloster when they first hit the market). We'll be sure to get photos up from our Stinger customers who've placed orders on these hoods once they are released and begin shipping :)

NYLAWBIZ

Stinger Enthusiast
We've been a Seibon dealer for over 5 years now and have had very promising response to products like this for brand new platforms (Optima, Forte, Veloster when they first hit the market). We'll be sure to get photos up from our Stinger customers who've placed orders on these hoods once they are released and begin shipping :)
The functional vents are tempting :)

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Have you ever caught yourself with your mouth wide open after seeing a carbon fiber hood ?
Ya, we do the same thing every time we see this Seibon OE Carbon Fiber Hood on a Kia Stinger
This awesome hood is designed to look just like your factory one but it includes fully functional vents
The carbon fiber weave pattern can be left exposed or easily painted or wrapped to match your ideal design
Each Seibon hood is guarenteed to fit 100% and promises to deliver smiles every time you look back at your.

Please reach out if you have any questions. You can mesage us here or in a direct message on the forum :)

We already know you want one, so go ahead,
and pick yours up today from the K8 Stinger Store.
View more info at the link below:
Seibon OE Carbon Fiber Hood

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Chatsworth
Would this hood be a direct swap out with the stock hood? I'm new to CF hoods and have seen other versions with holes drilled in to secure to the engine bay?
Hello, yes this hood is a direct swap for the original one, and requires no drilling or modifications to the engine bay.

Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

Drudge

Connecticut
Hello, yes this hood is a direct swap for the original one, and requires no drilling or modifications to the engine bay.

Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.
I know this is a little off topic but it's a CF hood you guys used to sell. Do you have any info on whether or not ARK will bring back the Legato hood?

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Chatsworth
I know this is a little off topic but it's a CF hood you guys used to sell. Do you have any info on whether or not ARK will bring back the Legato hood?
Yeah this is a totally different brand altogether of carbon fiber hood, so I’ll reply, but if you have any additional questions on this, please reach out through email or direct message on the forum here.

Ark is in the process of bringing out two brand new designs for their hood. The forged carbon fiber design will be available in about three weeks or less.

Please reach out directly if you have additional questions on this, more than happy to help.

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Do you love carbon fiber?

The Seibon OE Carbon Fiber Hood is a great aesthetic addition for your Kia Stinger.

Seibon Carbon Fiber is known for its superior weave quality and excellent product control.

These appear like your OE hood but sport the carbon fiber look we have all come to love.

Grab yours today or reach out to any member of our team if you have any questions

(CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE YOUR VERY OWN SEIBON OE HOOD)
Forum Product Bump.jpg