Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
K8_Stinger_Store_MAIN_-_PNG.png

Is here to bring to the Stinger community

The Kia Stinger LED Door Scuff Plates

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Made to illuminate the Stinger logo with surrounding accents when the door is opened
These LED door scuff plates will definitely make your new Stinger unique & stand out from the rest
Includes (2) Front and (2) Rear LED Door Scuff Plates

Vehicle Applications:

2018-2021 Kia Stinger (All Models)

Installation:
Installation PDF coming soon
Simply wires up using power & ground wires
Easily connects to door wiring to come on when any door is opened

Stinger_LED_Sequential_Door_Scuff_plates_4_1024x1024.jpg

DoorScuffPlate00_1024x1024.jpg DoorScuffPlate02_1024x1024.jpg

DoorScuffPlate03_1024x1024.jpg

DoorScuffPlate06_1024x1024.jpg

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Ucinn

1000 Posts Club!
I saw these on ebay and asked the seller if the red stinger lit up and he said no, just the white does so I didn't get them. I guess they do then. I'll definitely reconsider getting them then.

AV8R

5000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
I saw these on ebay and asked the seller if the red stinger lit up and he said no, just the white does so I didn't get them. I guess they do then. I'll definitely reconsider getting them then.
Have another look the red ones are there now along with blue.

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
I saw these on eBay and asked the seller if the red stinger lit up and he said no, just the white does so I didn't get them. I guess they do then. I'll definitely reconsider getting them then.
Yes, unfortunately, there seems to be a few different versions of scuff plates on eBay for the Stinger. We went through many different types before settling on these, as we feel that these are better quality than some of the others out there.

Let us know if you have any questions before ordering.

As long as someone has a video or a good write up I am in!

This is absolutely something we will be working on putting together very soon!

Well send us a free set and I’m happy to do a write up! Lol
I know that would be nice, but we have members here that are willing to put together a DIY in exchange for a small discount. :)

AV8R

5000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
There is a video on these on YouTube but they show the wires. Would not be my first choice. The other thing is they are made of plastic so they will scratch.

AV8R

5000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
As I said before and not to knock K8s scuff plates but they are made of plastic so they may not wear as well as the existing metal ones. The wires are also difficult to hide unless K8 has a better method. I think they look great but do have some downsides.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manchuz

GTA
I’ve had these for over a month now. They’re nice and adds some flair at night. Already posted a vid in a different thread I created on door sills.

StingerGT68

Stinger Enthusiast
Hmm...these look cool initially but that video shows them looking a little cheap, maybe? Or just too "Fast and Furious".

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
Blue would be much more appealing than the red for me...hmmm...K8, you going to be looking at blue anytime soon?
Depends if there is enough interest! Working on some stainless steel ones also :)

Hmm...these look cool initially but that video shows them looking a little cheap, maybe? Or just too "Fast and Furious".
We are going to have a DIY video made for these soon that will better depict the quality

Kamauxx

2500 Posts Club!

A hole could be drilled directly under the scuff plate and another under the plastic trim between the door opening and carpet.

This would allow the wire to be fed into the sill and pulled into the cabin. It could then be covered by the plastic trim and rubber weather strip and then ran to wherever it needs to go.

The neon scuff plate has a certain "1950s diner" flare to it.

14570440368_60bc51b431_b.jpg

Last edited: