kia stinger store

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger K8SS Canbus Control Module - K8 Stinger Store

budzique

Thanks for reaching out with your question. This product wont void your warranty in any way unless it is installed correctly. As long as you have a reputable shop to do the installation you will be good to go.
unless it is installed incorrectly*

Are you wanting more comfort and features from your Kia Stinger?
Our K8 Stinger Store Canbus Control Model offers that and much more.
You gain comfort access, remote start, and a variety of other safety features.
This module is one of a kind and makes like infinitely more user friendly in your car.
This does require professional installation but we provide you with all the wiring diagrams and installation instructions.​

Grab yours today or reach out if you have any questions at all and we would be happy to help you out in any way that we can.
I might be able to buy this next pay day if I get a nice discount haha if not I’m gonna have to wait I’m just not getting the hours I use to at work currently... airline industry is slowwww right now :unsure:

budzique

I'd pick one up too if there was a cool forum discount :)

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Are you wanting more comfort and unique features from your Kia Stinger?

Our K8 Stinger Store Canbus Control Module offers remote start, comfort access and so much more.

This module is one of the best ways to add essential features to your car that should have been included from the factory.

Perfect for both track day aficionados and everyday drivers who just want the best Stinger they can possibly get.

Grab yours today or reach out to any member of our team if you have any questions at all.

(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR FIND MORE INFORMATION)
Forum Product Bump (1) (1) (1) (1).png

Johnsgt2

I have the system. My installers messed up a couple dip switch settings on the initial install and I went a month without the remote start working and my blind spot control not working. Turns out they read some instructions wrong and admitted it. Now that it works as it should I love it compared to the factory install.

If you're one of those guys that HAVE to DIY, I'd recommend not. But professional install vs. kia factory install this item wins hands down.
I just bought this module and installed it do you have any ideal what position the dip settings are supposed to be in

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
I just bought this module and installed it do you have any ideal what position the dip settings are supposed to be in
Hello,

This information is shown right on the wiring diagram.

We also did receive your email and will be getting back to you tomorrow during business hours.

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Ok I have them set that way and when I power it up I do not get the internal 3 beeps the 1, 2, and 4 beeps I get
I understand, and as I mentioned, we received your email with that information and will get back to you.

Thank you for your patience...