kia stinger store

[VENDOR][FS]: Authentic Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets "Chrome Edition" - K8 Stinger Store

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
K8_Stinger_Store_MAIN_-_PNG.png

Is very proud to present to the Stinger forums:

The Authentic Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets "Chrome Edition"

(BUY NOW)

Description:
These 3.0 K emblems are a perfect upgrade/replacement for your boring KIA emblems
These are the authentic 3.0 K Emblem manufactured in South Korea

Available in Black, Black Carbon Fiber, White Carbon Fiber, Blue & Red
All orders ship same day if placed before 4pm PST/7pm EST
All 3.0 K Emblems include a 1-year warranty against defects
Free shipping within the US

Vehicle Application:
Kia Stinger (all models)
(All KIA Models)

Installation Guide:

(Detailed Installation PDF found here)

Stinger_3.0_K_emblems_6_1024x1024.jpg

Stinger_3.0_K_emblems_7_1024x1024.jpg

Stinger_carbon_fiber_emblem_2_1024x1024.jpg

Stinger_carbon_fiber_emblem_3_1024x1024.jpg

Stinger_3.0_K_emblems_4_1024x1024.jpg

xx4joxt.jpg

dHoeMT2.jpg

Stinger_3.0_K_emblems_5_1024x1024.jpg

o7EXUUH.jpg

7C2FJme.jpg

Lu70m8Q.jpg

VujXg9Y.jpg

CLB2yPw.jpg

uw6Xtwr.jpg

LgU668i.jpg

fXQkhjy.jpg

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Bradley G.

Newish Member
Las Vegas
logo.png

Is very proud to present to the Stinger forums:

The Authentic Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblems

(BUY NOW)

Description:
The authentic 3.0 K emblems are a perfect upgrade/replacement for your boring KIA emblems
These are the authentic 3.0 K Emblem manufactured in South Korea

Available in Black, Black Carbon Fiber, White Carbon Fiber, Blue & Red
All orders ship same day if placed before 4pm PST/7pm EST
All 3.0 K Emblems include a 1-year warranty against defects
Free shipping within the US

Vehicle Application:
Kia Stinger (all models)
(All KIA Models)

Installation Guide:

(Detailed Installation PDF found here)

xx4joxt.jpg

dHoeMT2.jpg

o7EXUUH.jpg

7C2FJme.jpg

Lu70m8Q.jpg

VujXg9Y.jpg

CLB2yPw.jpg

uw6Xtwr.jpg

LgU668i.jpg

fXQkhjy.jpg

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
Is it possible to buy just the front red badge with chrome K for the stinger? Already got the large Stinger for the rear and don't need rear badge.

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Is it possible to buy just the front red badge with chrome K for the stinger? Already got the large Stinger for the rear and don't need rear badge.
Yes, absolutely. Send us over an email to Sales@K8StingerStore.com and we can send you an invoice for just the (1) emblem by itself. ;)

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Thanks! Sent!
You're very welcome, just replied back! ;)

Are these "K" badges exactly the same size as the factory KIA badges are on my KIA Stinger, front and rear?
sparx
Great question, if you measure the exact dimensions of the factory emblem, I can tell you 100% for sure. While these are nearly identical in size, the greatest part about the Kia Stinger that is different than every other model of Kia, is that there are no indentations on the trunk or hood, where the original emblem goes. Therefore, if they are off by a fraction of size, it would not be noticeable since there are no indentations to show otherwise.

As of today, we have sold between 200-240 sets of the 3.0K emblems to Kia Stinger owners combined throughout the K5OS & K8SS websites. However, you can read many of these reviews on the K5 Optima Store site, since the new website just went live late last week.

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
I bought and returned K5 optima store badges, they are not the same size as the Stinger badges. Also it was not a very pleasant experience with them.
sparx
I kind of had a feeling when I saw you make this post today, that you were the one individual I spoke with over the phone regarding this.

Interesting that you start off by asking if they are the exact same size, but then reply this way after I respond....

You are the first and only customer that has ever contacted us in the history of selling these emblems for the Stinger, that stated that they were not the same size. As mentioned above, we have sold nearly 250 sets of these emblems to other Kia Stinger owners, many of which are on the forum here, and we have never gotten that type of feedback before.

You asked if you could return the parts, we said sure, no problem, and refunded you immediately upon receiving your return. I am sorry your experience was not pleasant

sparx

Tucson, AZ
If the set I purchased would have had a discernible size referenced on your website none of this would have happened. I don't need a larger than the already oversized badge that is on the Stinger from stock.

If I had know this "K8 Stinger store" thread was connected to the K5 Store, I would have not posted, more erroneous info connected with you.

K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
If the set I purchased would have had a discernible size referenced on your website none of this would have happened. I don't need a larger than the already oversized badge that is on the Stinger from stock.

If I had know this "K8 Stinger store" thread was connected to the K5 Store, I would have not posted, more erroneous info connected with you.
As mentioned, we shall agree to disagree on this one. I have just now taken the exact measurements of both the stock front hood emblem, and the aftermarket 3.0K front hood emblem we sell. You can clearly see them side by side & I think this will help to clear up any confusion in regards to the size difference.

As everyone can see, the difference in size between the aftermarket emblem and original emblem is almost non-existent. Once installed on the vehicle, it would literally take a measuring tape side by side to the original emblem in order to notice any difference whatsoever.

TFO3cJK.jpg

2JSuutq.jpg

udFkCwO.jpg

Last edited:

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Raleigh, NC
View attachment 7970
The rear badge is the same size but for some reason unknown to me the front badge is smaller.
They are a hair smaller but once installed you would never notice!

Well, what I need is an overlay for the front and back badges, that has the "K" symbol on it. Best for me not to try to remove factory badges, especially with the paint issues on the Stingers.
sparx
I've been so surprised at the paint with these cars? Almost like they rushed to get them on the boat to get over here on time...

Daniel @ K8 Stinger Store

Authorized Vendor
Trying to find a great DIY weekend project?

Our authentic S. Korean 3.0 "K" Logo Emblems are easily installed at home in under an hour.

Available in multiple color & style options, including our signature carbon fiber style.

These won't fade quickly like cheap eBay knock-offs and they are guaranteed to make your Stinger look that much better!

Grab yours today or reach out to any member of our team if you have any questions at all!

(CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR TO FIND MORE INFORMATION)
Forum Product Bump (1) (1).png