Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH Picture Thread!!

VelossaTech

Authorized Vendor
We like to compile all of our different customer pictures into a comprehensive thread.
Since we offer 28 different colors, people get very creative with their flare colors for our BIG MOUTH product and this thread will act as a repository for all future customers to see if they would like to assess a color theme on an existing car!

I will start it off, red!!!

VelossaTech

Authorized Vendor
What’s the price? Any first group discount?
Hello!

Retail is $249 and you get to choose any color combination for the bodies and flares. We have 28 colors to choose from, all intakes are made to order and there is currently about a 1-2 week lead time as this is a new product and we are getting an influx of sales.

There is currently a discount being applied on the site, the intro promotion listing is at $219.

Link below.
Kia Stinger 3.3T and 2.0T - BIG MOUTH - Ram Air Intake | Velossa Tech Design

Kato_the_kia_stinger

Stinger Enthusiast
Hello!

Retail is $249 and you get to choose any color combination for the bodies and flares. We have 28 colors to choose from, all intakes are made to order and there is currently about a 1-2 week lead time as this is a new product and we are getting an influx of sales.

There is currently a discount being applied on the site, the intro promotion listing is at $219.

Link below.
About how long do you think that the discount may last?

VelossaTech

Authorized Vendor
About how long do you think that the discount may last?
Intro pricing is probably going to be available for 2-3 weeks, if you'd like me to extend is a little longer for you just PM me.

best,

D

NYdito

Stinger Enthusiast
Bronx NY
Hello!

Link below.
Thanks do you have more pics of the greys I have ceramic grey I want something similar to it.

washguy

Stinger Enthusiast
Big D Yall
I wonder would look good with our red cars....and not clash with it? All the reds seem just to me not good with the Hi Chroma....prolly all black? any suggestions? Wash

VelossaTech

Authorized Vendor
Looking good @DaJackson

@VelossaTech will you guys be making a duct for the radiator that will fit with the Velossa Big Mouth?
I am so sorry I am not sure what you mean? Do you mean will our big mouths fit with the stock shroud? In theory they could if you cut enough material out of the shroud, I think Daniel is planning on doing that as a matter of fact.

robz32

Texas Stinger Swarm
Houston, TX
What I meant was if you will be making a replacement radiator shroud part that will have the space to work with the velossa ducts.