• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Vehicle practicality = nil

ahkenaden

Newish Member
Bait title is bait LOL
LOVE the car, a little too much really. Bought it over the G70 because of the practicality of the hatch thinking I could use the car to haul things. Only problem is, it's too damn nice and I refuse to do anything with the car that I would have with my previous ('10 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT). I realize now how little I cared about that car as I'd load 2x4's etc in it with no issue. But this car? Negative. I mean, I once used my 91 Stealth TT (a spiritual sibling) to haul an entire apartment move. Now I can't even bring myself to put more than groceries in the trunk.

Anyone else find themselves with those kind of issues?

General_Vodka

1000 Posts Club!
Moon
Bait title is bait LOL
LOVE the car, a little too much really. Bought it over the G70 because of the practicality of the hatch thinking I could use the car to haul things. Only problem is, it's too damn nice and I refuse to do anything with the car that I would have with my previous ('10 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT). I realize now how little I cared about that car as I'd load 2x4's etc in it with no issue. But this car? Negative. I mean, I once used my 91 Stealth TT (a spiritual sibling) to haul an entire apartment move. Now I can't even bring myself to put more than groceries in the trunk.

Anyone else find themselves with those kind of issues?
Nah. Mines a salvage title so I just fold the seats down, lay a blanket or something over the backs and shove whatever I need to move in there. So far I didn't scratch anything so all is well. Boxes of stuff? Giant canopy? 2x4s? If it fits it fits.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Lol. Keep blankets in there, so that you can lay them out or wrap crap in them. Your car will be fine. :D

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

JSolo

1000 Posts Club!
Chicago
I've carried dirt in mine. Dirt bags were in other bags. I do have a cover over the cargo carpet just in case.

It's a car, most of us got in part for its utility. Use it to haul whatever fits...

Dwdrummr1

I am fortunate enough to have 5 cars for 2 people...why? Idk. Luckily one is a truck. My Stinger will never haul anything, but with a new baby I had the same mindset going into it.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...