1. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Tork Motorsports. Stop trying to contact me

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by DaBears4Lyfe, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaBears4Lyfe

DaBears4Lyfe United States 1000 Posts Club!

I have blocked all of their accounts on social media so now they try to come here and continue to try and DM me.

@Kia Stinger - Sal, can you please request they do not message me here as its clear we have nothing to say to each other and I do not wish to be bothered with them.

upload_2019-4-30_16-41-19.png

upload_2019-4-30_16-42-54.png

If they spent half as much time with bickering and fighting with people on the internet on keeping up with deadlines and updating their potential customers and consumers they probably wouldnt be that bad of a company. They may even have more than a handful of tunes sold.

Tork Team - if you havent got it yet, im the wrong guy you all want to keep pestering with. If you thought googling Tork and John Bushbaum was bad before can you imagine what it would be like if i decided to invest my time into making it worst for you all?

Last demand DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. DaJackson

DaJackson United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Closing this as it doesn’t need to be discussed. @DaBears4Lyfe Sal will reach out to you directly with options.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Here's how to block somebody in our community. Just visit their profile and click the "Ignore" link...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.