This is supposedly the new Stinger rear end.

P22Tyler

Murray, Utah
The new Stinger rear end uncovered. The full light bar looks pretty cool IMO.

Screenshot_20200730-162048_Chrome.jpg

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW
I like it...:thumbup:
Once released I wonder how many current owners will want to upgrade to this rear light assembly.

Fredman

Minnesota
It’s cool to see something different but I am going with the “keep it the same” crowd. This new design visually pulls the lights center line up too high towards the hatch in my opinion. I love my Mona Lisa just the way she is. :cool:

P22Tyler

Murray, Utah
I mean there's no guarantee that this will even fit into our cars, it could be shaped differently in just small ways so that it doesn't match the shape of ours.

SomeBlondeGuy

Ontario, Canada
The new Stinger rear end uncovered. The full light bar looks pretty cool IMO.

View attachment 48429
I think it was too soon to update the Stinger.
I prefer the taillights on the current model.

Moabal

Detroit, MI
I hate to say it. I really do not like this at all. Maybe it will look better with a black exterior?

Although I would probably want to upgrade to another Stinger anyways. Maybe Genesis will come out with something cool soon for me to upgrade to.

CeramicGT001

Maryland
@JAI-STINGER....I'm with you, the lights are better on the older cars. But I do like the bigger exhaust tips on the new version.
Even when the “real” dinky tailpipes are visible? Can’t say it’s a good look imo.

Attachments

Aarvix

North TX
I love the thin red "loops" of our tail lights, it flows so well with the lines of the car. Some of my favorite pics of the stinger are rear 3/4 views at dusk with the light on.

This new design just doesn't seem to match the stinger's curvy booty.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW