The Ugliest Stinger

Sabs

Arizona, USA
I was browsing through used listings.

I noticed chrome wheels on a GT2 from the thumbnail.

I went in for a closer look.

5.PNG

That's... not good.

But it got worse.

I had forgotten about all the Escalades and Tahoes of the mid-2000's with fake chrome on every edge.

Someone out there gave this trend new life on our beloved Stinger.

2.PNG

No surprise to me that it was traded in to a Cadillac dealership.

1.PNG

So. Much. Fake. Chrome.

3.PNG

Such contouring. Clearly a perfectionist.

4.PNG

To think - someone went into a store, exchanged money for this fake vent, had it painted to match the car, and then taped it on.

I challenge you to find a worse Stinger.

No, wait, I don't. My eyes can only take so much.

Attachments

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
I was browsing through used listings.

I noticed chrome wheels on a GT2 from the thumbnail.

I went in for a closer look.

View attachment 26115

That's... not good.

But it got worse.

I had forgotten about all the Escalades and Tahoes of the mid-2000's with fake chrome on every edge.

Someone out there gave this trend new life on our beloved Stinger.

View attachment 26116

No surprise to me that it was traded in to a Cadillac dealership.

View attachment 26117

So. Much. Fake. Chrome.

View attachment 26118

Such contouring. Clearly a perfectionist.

View attachment 26119

To think - someone went into a store, exchanged money for this fake vent, had it painted to match the car, and then taped it on.

I challenge you to find a worse Stinger.

No, wait, I don't. My eyes can only take so much.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD !! :poop::poop:

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Lol. I wish I could link to that Korean abomination posted a few months ago. Absolutely in a special category of hideous. This offering looks pristine by comparison. I agree that it is ugly, but not to the point of looking like a horrible joke gone bad. Just overdone.

Angel

1000 Posts Club!
Illinois
Speechless!! I am surprised it didn't have some 22's or 24's LOL

I cringed when I watched this.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Lol. I wish I could link to that Korean abomination posted a few months ago. Absolutely in a special category of hideous. This offering looks pristine by comparison. I agree that it is ugly, but not to the point of looking like a horrible joke gone bad. Just overdone.
I agree that one a while back took the cake. This one just leaves me speechless and begs me to ask WHY?.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I agree that one a while back took the cake. This one just leaves me speechless and begs me to ask WHY?.
I've looked it over again and can't stop laughing. It just gets worse the longer you look at it. In a Caddy dealership? Really!? LOL!!! :laugh:

The worst juxtaposition is the spoiler "trim" in the second pic from the bottom. That, is really bad.

eflyguy

2500 Posts Club!
Georgia, USA
There are certain cultures where this kind of bling is desirable.

... I just wish whoever did this had never discovered the Stinger. Heaven forbid, they have friends who've seen it.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
This is my favorite thread today. Laughing, I am. :laugh: "Kiadillac" LOL!

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
oh my... I would almost hope the dealer would take some time to remove most of that, as it would hopefully peel right off. one can hope lol
Peel it off, heh! They put it ON. And a crappy job it is too. Fitment is rough all over the place.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
, ya but the workmanship is completely crap as well , the installer couldnt cut the chrome straight to save his life ....................delete the pic it hurts too much !'

Last edited:

YOWStinger

Stinger Enthusiast
Ottawa, ON