kia stinger store

The mail lady loves my Stinger

GPhenom

I've gotten tons of compliments on my 2022 Ceramic Silver GT2 since it was delivered a few weeks ago. Seems like everywhere I go, people are complimenting my car.

A few weeks ago, I was at Costco, filling up my tank and the gray-haired woman in front of me commented how much she loved the car and asked lots of questions about the make, model, great, color, etc.

I happily told her all about it in the few minutes it took to fill up our gas guzzlers.

Fast-forward a few days later and I was actually returning home from another Costco trip and my mail carrier was delivering my mail. She commented on how nice my car looked and then asked if it was me she was talking to at Costco about my car a few days prior.

Now I see her often and we chat whenever we cross paths while she's delivering the mail. But I had no idea that was her at Costco. Outside of her USPS uniform, I didn't recognize her at all. We chuckled about it afterwards. But before she left, she gawked and ogled over the car and specifically the color combo of ceramic silver and red seats.

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
She wants to pick up your “package”.

Priority handling.

Make mini postal workers.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

KAS

Adelaide, Australia
I've gotten tons of compliments on my 2022 Ceramic Silver GT2 since it was delivered a few weeks ago. Seems like everywhere I go, people are complimenting my car.

A few weeks ago, I was at Costco, filling up my tank and the gray-haired woman in front of me commented how much she loved the car and asked lots of questions about the make, model, great, color, etc.

I happily told her all about it in the few minutes it took to fill up our gas guzzlers.

Fast-forward a few days later and I was actually returning home from another Costco trip and my mail carrier was delivering my mail. She commented on how nice my car looked and then asked if it was me she was talking to at Costco about my car a few days prior.

Now I see her often and we chat whenever we cross paths while she's delivering the mail. But I had no idea that was her at Costco. Outside of her USPS uniform, I didn't recognize her at all. We chuckled about it afterwards. But before she left, she gawked and ogled over the car and specifically the color combo of ceramic silver and red seats.
I've never been to Costco before but my own mail lady struck up a conversation about my Stinger too! :thumbup:

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
I've never been to Costco before but my own mail lady struck up a conversation about my Stinger too! :thumbup:
Hopefully it didn’t go like this…

“ I really like your stinger… Good looking package… But I need a stick.”

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...