• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

The great PNW roll call!

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Thanks Y'all !:rofl:

SEA Stinger

Seattle, Washington
Greetings from the land of Amazon, Microsoft, Boeing, Nordstrom, Starbucks (ugh) and Costco!

iclicku

Stinger Enthusiast
Federal Way, WA
503 here. Not an owner til my current Kia lease is up though.
Wish I could make it to your dealership event. Would love to see a bunch of stingers in one place but alas, having a newborn doesn't allow for such free time. Hope it is a success for you guys.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Got an idea ! I'm a huge Dave Mathews fan and he plays the Gorge for 3 nites over the Labour day weekend . I always go ( 10 yrs in a row ) , any other DMB fans from the PNW ?, maybe a get together ..................the Stingers would be great for a tailgater !:laugh::laugh:

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
The Gorge has huge fields to park in , can you see 12 Stingers parked along side each other !! Newsworthy !

iclicku

Stinger Enthusiast
Federal Way, WA
The Gorge has huge fields to park in , can you see 12 Stingers parked along side each other !! Newsworthy !
You sound like Trump...lol

FAKENEWS!

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
You sound like Trump...lol

FAKENEWS!
it must be the word HUGE , eh ? :laugh::laugh: our guy is worse , he wants to replace the word mankind with humankind to be gender inclusive ............AGHHHH!!

Last edited:

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
it must be the word HUGE , eh ? :laugh::laugh: our guy is worse , he wants to replace the word mankind with humankind to be gender inclusive ............AGHHHH!!
The whole world has gone crazy. A school in New York just canceled the yearly Father/Daughter dance because it might offend some people. I don't want to go off on a wild tangent regarding politics because we all have different ideas of how to make the world a better place. But don't feel like you're alone with the ridiculousness...

Rufus

1000 Posts Club!
Greater Seattle area
Political extremism seems to be the soup du jour, but luckily there's a great place I know that you can go to forget those "meta" issues and just be able to enjoy this beautiful new automobile and the company of like-minded others ;). I'll bet the political viewpoints of Stinger owners run the gamut, so I'm all for embracing that which unites rather than divides us. STINGERS UNITE!!! :D

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Political extremism seems to be the soup du jour, but luckily there's a great place I know that you can go to forget those "meta" issues and just be able to enjoy this beautiful new automobile and the company of like-minded others ;). I'll bet the political viewpoints of Stinger owners run the gamut, so I'm all for embracing that which unites rather than divides us. STINGERS UNITE!!! :D
Yes, this place should remain politic-free. While we're probably all passionate about sharing ideas that we feel will help the world, usually about 50% of the people disagree with us. I've seen families broken up over the New York Yankees and New York Mets - and it's much easier for relationships to be damaged with people you've never personally met...