kia stinger store

The Grand Tour Season 2 Trailer

Shieldzee

Salisbury, NC
I spotted a Stinger GT in the trailer for The Grand Tour Season 2. The trailer is here:

I have attached a screen cap as well. James is driving it.
IRCyrsU.png

davebo

Stinger Enthusiast
Rockville, MD
Oh wow nice find. I watched that earlier today and didn't even notice. Definitely looking forward to that!

davebo

Stinger Enthusiast
Rockville, MD
Did you never watch them when they hosted Top Gear? I think you'd be the first car enthusiast I've spoken to who hasn't seen Top Gear if so. The new show on Amazon I think had some stuff that didn't work really well the first season, but I have a feeling they'll have tweaked it for this second season so I'm optimistic.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

hej

Founding Member
Loved OTG. Here's hoping S2 of Grand Tour does away with some of the gimmicks they seemed to add for no reason other than to make it "not Top Gear."

hej

Founding Member
I've never watched this show before but now I kinda want to. :D

If you have Amazon Prime, you'd do well to watch the older seasons of Top Gear. Sure, the car reviews are outdated by now, but much of the show is segments with old used car challenges and bits where they built their own vehicles, and those parts of the show stand the test of time.

CoconutRob

Stinger Enthusiast
Both shows very good. Those three have good chemistry. There has been copy cats and all horrible including top gear america

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

CoconutRob

Stinger Enthusiast
Oh you definitely did. I can' wait to hear the opinion.

voon

Stinger Enthusiast
Whatever Jeremy say on it, it means nothing for the wide populace. But it'll hopefully be entertaining :) Remember how he totally destroyed the Nissan 350Z back then, which is an ok vehicle? Or how he ranted on how crap and ugly the M5 is for a long time, before you push the sport button and then goes nuts on the positive? :p

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Whatever Jeremy say on it, it means nothing for the wide populace. But it'll hopefully be entertaining :) Remember how he totally destroyed the Nissan 350Z back then, which is an ok vehicle? Or how he ranted on how crap and ugly the M5 is for a long time, before you push the sport button and then goes nuts on the positive? :p
Believe it or not I've never watched a single episode. I don't really watch television. :eek: But this is one I want to see...

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

voon

Stinger Enthusiast
Of Grand Tour, or did you also miss all of the old Top Gear? Because it's hilarious and watched by many, that don't even watch anything with cars usually.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Of Grand Tour, or did you also miss all of the old Top Gear? Because it's hilarious and watched by many, that don't even watch anything with cars usually.
I've seen NONE of it. :p I know, that's crazy for an automobile enthusiast - but I really don't watch "television"...

voon

Stinger Enthusiast
I'm the same ... but you now go and youtube search top gear for such famous episodes as jeremy on the ariel atom or how to destroy a toyota :p

Brian Keenan

Founding Member
LA, CA
The trailer for season 2 is here. You can see the Stinger starting at 1:45. James seems to like it!
That's a major relief! I hope they all feel the same. I'm sure at least one of them will have a few bad words for the Stinger. I just want them to mostly happy with it. I certainly don't want a review anything like the YouTube video below! Though I do find the rocking at 1:00 very funny.

Shieldzee

Salisbury, NC
That's a major relief! I hope they all feel the same. I'm sure at least one of them will have a few bad words for the Stinger. I just want them to mostly happy with it. I certainly don't want a review anything like the YouTube video below! Though I do find the rocking at 1:00 very funny.
When he said a "...baboon that has just been doused in itching powder," I wonder if he realized that the baboon we would all be picturing is named "Jeremy!"