The first Stinger sold in OR | 11/30/17

Dave Miller

Stinger Dealer
Salem, OR
Hey everyone! Just wanted to get things started off in the Power Kia forum. Please feel free to message me with any questions/concerns/comments about the Stinger. I am also your point of contact if you are looking to get into a new Stinger!

What better way to start the first post in our forum than showing off the first Stinger sold in OR! The Micro Blue is such an eye-catching color. Sold on November 30.
First Stinger.jpg

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hey everyone! Just wanted to get things started off in the Power Kia forum. Please feel free to message me with any questions/concerns/comments about the Stinger. I am also your point of contact if you are looking to get into a new Stinger!

What better way to start the first post in our forum than showing off the first Stinger sold in OR! The Micro Blue is such an eye-catching color. Sold on November 30.
View attachment 2169
I cannot deny - that is a really nice blue! How many Stingers has your dealership sold since?

Dave Miller

Stinger Dealer
Salem, OR
I cannot deny - that is a really nice blue! How many Stingers has your dealership sold since?

Aside from this one Stinger sold 4 others. 2 GT2 models (1 red, 1 black), a black GT1, and a black GT. We have 2 more red GT2s on the way!

Here's the last GT2 we sold a week ago.

Attachments

• Jan 7 2017.jpg
    Jan 7 2017.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 4

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Aside from this one Stinger sold 4 others. 2 GT2 models (1 red, 1 black), a black GT1, and a black GT. We have 2 more red GT2s on the way!

Here's the last GT2 we sold a week ago.
Well it's great to see you're passing Stingers around in your area! The more there are on the road, the more people will come looking to buy them. And then hopefully find their way here! :)

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!