Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We're so glad you found us. Please click the button below and become a member!
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Tesla SUV spanks an Audi R8 V10 .............................

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger in the News' started by westcoastGT, Feb 13, 2018.

1. westcoastGT

westcoastGT Canada 1000 Posts Club!

The torque from this electric engine is amazing ! ................this is one car a stock GT wont beat !!:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  2. mldavis2

mldavis2 United States Active Member

Yeah, 3.3 beats 4.7 (or 4.4 or whatever) 0-60. I wonder how many Stinger GT2's you can buy for one Tesla X?

• Like Like x 1
  3. westcoastGT

A loaded Model X = 2 fully loaded GTs plus a Soul !

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. voon

voon Switzerland Active Member

Sure. But drive both around the nordschleife for a while and I bet it looks a bit different :) That Tesla will overheat fast before it's out of battery. Drag strip means nothing (apart from maybe to traffic light racers).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. westcoastGT

The power of electric is quite amazing , my last BMW was an X6 Hybrid Sport . 400 HP TT with an 85 HP electric engine . The off the line grunt was unbelievable ...................so was the shop time it suffered with

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Celebration mode LOOOOOLLL

7. voon

voon Switzerland Active Member

Yeah the Tesla is quite silly and full of toys and funny worded UI text. But I like silly.

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted