Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Good Strictly Business Motorsports - Initial Review

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by DaBears4Lyfe, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaBears4Lyfe

DaBears4Lyfe United States 1000 Posts Club!

Hey all,

Had the pleasure of speaking with Law from SBM in regards to an exhaust listed on their site. He was very informative and you can tell how big of a fan of the Stinger he is.

I decided to pick up the full exhaust, which includes MIDPIPES! YES INCLUDES MID PIPES, so this is a full exhaust from the primaries back all for a killer price! These beautifully designed exhaust use the Varex Mufflers with an EVC Bluetooth control as well!

Again these have an EVC control, Cut out the Secondaries full exhaust from the primaries all for $1,259.10!!!!

Cant wait to put these bad boys on and try them out. Ill be doing an install video along with some reviews on the exhaust as soon as I get them, but it looks like I ll have shipping tracking information today :)

Glad we have another passionate Vendor to support our Car. Nothing better than a Vendor that owns a stinger and drives it daily.

Check these bad boys out...

upload_2019-2-11_14-53-1.png

2. brancky3

brancky3 United States Stinger Enthusiast

Is that the Xforce exhaust?

3. DaBears4Lyfe

Yup with midpipes.

4. brancky3

Nice, I've been eyeballing that. I'm looking forward to your review!

• Like Like x 1
  5. DaBears4Lyfe

The big question is do i keep the dump valves on move them to my Lap3 Primaries or not..... Im thinking I will since it will just be welding them to them, but i wont really need them now since I have EVC on the mufflers.

Only big benefit will be being able to push the exhaust out quicker with the dump valves for the track.

6. terrelltechsup

terrelltechsup United States Active Member

Would you mind taking close pictures of the welds? I know from past experience Xforce used lower quality steel sometimes and the welds were subpar. Do we know what gauge steel they used? It should be at least 16 = 1/16 inch. Those walls look pretty thin to me.

7. DaBears4Lyfe

Sure ill take some pics when I get them, but here are closer to the weld pics:

upload_2019-2-11_15-32-43.png

upload_2019-2-11_15-32-58.png

8. DiabloStinger

DiabloStinger United States Stinger Enthusiast

Looks nice. I wish they used walker type connections. I've never had luck with slip over and band clamp connections. However, this is a great price and it sounds great.

9. brancky3

Agreed. On my motorcycle I couldn't get rid of a leak on the slip over clamp so I ended up using RTV silicone gasket and it worked great

• Like Like x 1
  10. DaJackson

DaJackson United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.