kia stinger store

Stock vs Bmw i8

Transmetal

Had a short run vs a bmw i8. Was closer than I thought it'd be just because I figured that car had at least 500 horse. I still got destroyed though. Roll racing with a stock awd Stinger gt is probably not the best way to use it's power. Those Bmws only have 369hp but are electric. Very nice looking car and it's something different.

Last edited:

vipeboy2000

Middle Tennessee
Had a short run vs a bmw i8. Was closer than I thought it'd be just because I figured that car had at least 500 horse. I still got destroyed though. Roll racing with a stock awd Stinger gt is probably not the best way to use it's power. Those Bmws only have 369hp but are electric. Very nice looking car and it's something different.
those are pretty awesome.. yea.. 369 instant hp, 420 torques, 700lbs lighter than the stinger = win.. :D

EClapp3

but the i8 driver could have been 4 bills??? :sneaky:
I dont think thats possible. Have you seen people get in and out? Big and tall buys arent fitting in an i8 without a shoe horn

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
I dont think thats possible. Have you seen people get in and out? Big and tall buys arent fitting in an i8 without a shoe horn
yeah but if you got two guyz/galz who are each 200+ then that is heavier than a single 300-pounder big boi! :D

those are entertaining to watch for sure... no one can really get in or out of those exotics gracefully....
lmfao I sure as heck cant! :p

They're stunning cars and I love how they look! It's a dang shame they try (BMW knows what they're doing lmfao) to look like exotics but offer pretty subpar performance for the dollar value. I believe they are being discontinued if I read correctly?

Really harsh deprecation on those nice toys. I see some for the high $20k range at this point! :D

Kamauxx

2500 Posts Club!

You gotta catch him after his battery is out of juice. Then he'll be running on the turbo I3 alone, and you'll have 150 more horsepower than him!

EClapp3

Really harsh deprecation on those nice toys. I see some for the high $20k range at this point! :D
Where are you seeing them in the high 20k? A quick search shows the 2014s going for 60k+

EClapp3

right??? if they are in the 20's for a good one... i'll be getting one.. i love how they look
For sure, I would have gotten an i8 not a stinger :rofl:

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
Where are you seeing them in the high 20k? A quick search shows the 2014s going for 60k+
right??? if they are in the 20's for a good one... i'll be getting one.. i love how they look

I am SO sorry! lmfao! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am using my laptop on these forums but used my phone for a quick search. Like a clown I selected i3 instead of i8 and didn't view with images. I just saw the numbers for the prices. That is 100% my bad!

I am prepared to receive a hundred lashings! :p

EClapp3

I am SO sorry! lmfao! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am using my laptop on these forums but used my phone for a quick search. Like a clown I selected i3 instead of i8 and didn't view with images. I just saw the numbers for the prices. That is 100% my bad!

I am prepared to receive a hundred lashings! :p
i was ready to write a check and send a shipping company to go pick one up. You killed my hopes and dreams!

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
haha! silly me! :alien:

but being completely serious... I believe they have discontinued the i8 a little while back... there are still some new ones I'm sure sitting around somewhere...

They're pretty expensive to maintain and not very reliable from what I remember gathering back in 2016/2017 on the forums. I'm sure they're a nightmare out of warranty. I think a lot of people get them just to look richer than they are. :p

Just my opinion though. :coffee::coffee:

Great looking cars but not for me. Would rather get an M2 or M4 if I'm spending that kind of cash.