Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Stinger Winter Tires & Rims

Discussion in 'Dealership Communications' started by Durham Kia, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Durham Kia

Durham Kia Canada Newish Member

Durham Kia Has 18" Steel Wheel Packages That Fit All Stinger Models! $805 plus taxes. That includes 4 New black steel wheels, 4 New winter tires, & installation. As well as Free on-site storage for your summer wheels! Crazy EH?
    We will be posting pictures of them at a later date, so stay tuned!! ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. TyTimp

TyTimp Canada Newish Member

What about an alloy wheel winter package?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Durham Kia

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Durham Kia

We also have the FC04 wheels with Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires for $1,675 including install before tax. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nation

Nation Canada Member

Spoke with Aaron regarding this deal and other Kia stinger things. He was incredibly helpful and honest. Will likely be getting the tire deal in the next week or so.

Thanks Durham KIA for your time.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Durham Kia

You're very welcome. Im glad that we were able to help you! Thank-you for your kind words.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MAWMAN

MAWMAN Canada New Member

Is this deal still on offer? I am taking possession of a Stinger GT tomorrow and looking for a good winter package

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard, @MAWMAN! Thank you for signing up. In an effort to prevent your email address getting spammed - I removed it. @Durham Kia can send you a direct message here and get your personal contact information behind the scenes. :)

9. Ryan West

Ryan West Canada New Member

Hey there, do you still have this offer available and in-stock? Heading to the GTA this weekend and would pick up a set. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Durham Kia

Hi again Ryan,
    Just wanted to say thank-you for the call today. And again sorry that we are out of stock on these wheels. We should be getting more of them in on Monday.

11. Jonathan Lasich

Jonathan Lasich Canada Active Member

Durham Kia,

Looking for steel wheel and winter tire packages for both a 2018 Stinger Limited and a 2018 Sedona SX+.

Can you give me pricing on these please?

12. Dahyno

Dahyno Canada New Member

Disappointed to say Aaron literally stopped responding to my emails the moment i told him I wanted to provide my own TPMS sensors. He quoted $1406.66 for a set of FC04 wheels with an unspecified winter tire. The TPMS sensors would be an additional $500 on top of this.

Draft saved Draft deleted