Stinger GT1 Queen

MzLisaD

Hi, thanks for having me! I just drove off the lot a couple days ago with my brand new 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 & my immediate thoughts were, when did the Koreans create this?! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my car! It handles like my Mustang GT & yet, rides like a sedan. I couldn’t be happier with the decision I made! I just ordered a few upgrades (thanks to this site) to make her completely mine & I look forward to finish making her into a BEAST! Yea, I’m all girly, but I like my vehicles monstrous! ;)
MzLisaD

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hi, thanks for having me! I just drove off the lot a couple days ago with my brand new 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 & my immediate thoughts were, when did the Koreans create this?! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my car! It handles like my Mustang GT & yet, rides like a sedan. I couldn’t be happier with the decision I made! I just ordered a few upgrades (thanks to this site) to make her completely mine & I look forward to finish making her into a BEAST! Yea, I’m all girly, but I like my vehicles monstrous! ;)
MzLisaD
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger GT! I’m glad you found us. :)

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
"Enthusiasm, you're at a ten, we need you at about a seven." JK! JK! :p

enthusiasm.jpg

All that, and you didn't post a pic or even say what color combo you got. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

GenesisG70

1000 Posts Club!
Orlando, Florida
MzLisaD
Welcome and congrats, yes it is stupid powerful and very practical and reliable. Happy to have another gal in the forum. Any pics of your car?