Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Stinger GT vs Charger SRT 392

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger vs The World' started by anthony_evo08, Oct 11, 2018.

1. anthony_evo08

anthony_evo08 Canada New Member

Just posting this here. Saw it today. Couldn't believed my eyes the stinger beat the charger! I was debating to get a 392 or a stinger this would help me more with my decision lol. More on more each day i love the Kia STinger! I think its the RWD one not the AWD.

• Like Like x 1
  2. StungBlueGT2

StungBlueGT2 United States Stinger Enthusiast

This is an older video but yes there are many videos & threads on here with Stingers beating SRTs.

They look better on paper and will walk on us at illegal speeds, but our Stingers are typically better in real world conditions. Streetlight to streetlight Stingers usually have the advantage. I’ve personally raced a few SRTs myself and haven’t lost a race yet.:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doel

Doel United States Active Member

A charger srt 392 has 485 hp and runs a low 12 in the quarter. Yeah, I'm not buying this. Either the Stinger was modded, something was wrong with the Charger, or the race was set up. I could see a Stinger maybe taking one off the line if they launch bad, but a 50 km roll? No way in hell, not stock for stock.

Draft saved Draft deleted