• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Stinger GT Arrivals in Australia

app_master

Founding Member
Brisbane, Australia
Hi just joined stingerforum.
I ordered a Stinger May last year still waiting on delivery, last update from dealer was no real ETA at the moment.
How is this so ... it is like they do not want to sell them anymore?

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Defi4nt

How is this so ... it is like they do not want to sell them anymore?
I am going to be a liability on the road if I have to wait 12 months. But the prices 2nd hard models are going for is rediculous. Why would you buy 2nd hand when you can buy new for the same money?.....well ...if you could actually get a new one

Ozstung

5000 Posts Club!
Western Sydney.
Covid + no chips = 1 year.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Del

Chiming in my current experience. I ordered a GT in September 2021, currently have almost zero information on an ETA.

Dealership stated that they checked the entire country first for my requested spec and were unable to find one, so they're now 'trading' their soonest incoming model with a different dealership for a colour I wanted instead, which ideally will get it here sooner.

Unfortunately still no information on when that may occur, but I did get a call just before New Year's saying that they're hoping to have some good news by end of January, so time will tell.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
Placed my order in early July 21, order was only forwarded from the dealer to Kia Australia in December! The reason given was allocation limits.
I was hoping to hear from the dealer with a build date this month, but to my advantage a customer who ordered exactly the same spec months before me pulled out, so his car was offered to me. Lucky break.

KAS

Adelaide, Australia
Placed my order in early July 21, order was only forwarded from the dealer to Kia Australia in December! The reason given was allocation limits.
I was hoping to hear from the dealer with a build date this month, but to my advantage a customer who ordered exactly the same spec months before me pulled out, so his car was offered to me. Lucky break.
Lucky indeed - enjoy your new ride!