kia stinger store

Stinger fuses

AWDGT2

Does anyone know what our fuses are named? I know they're not standard, they might be mini but google images show two types.

Last edited:
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ShannonC

2500 Posts Club!
There are numerous fuses in a number of locations. Most are "blade"type whilst others are "cartridge" or "multi".

AWDGT2

There are numerous fuses in a number of locations. Most are "blade"type whilst others are "cartridge" or "multi".
Dash board fuse box, they are the smallest I've seen. I've done more searching and I *believe they are "Mico".

ShannonC

2500 Posts Club!
Dash board fuse box, they are the smallest I've seen. I've done more searching and I *believe they are "Mico".
Yes, most likely mirco in order to save space.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Spyrograph

Definitely Micro 2 on a 2019 GT. I'm in the process of using an add-a-circuit now and had to hunt down a Micro 2. Now I just have to figure out which fuse is going to give me ignition-on power only. I've heard the 10A fuse labeled "charger" is the best to use.

sukhraj

Newish Member
Definitely Micro 2 on a 2019 GT. I'm in the process of using an add-a-circuit now and had to hunt down a Micro 2. Now I just have to figure out which fuse is going to give me ignition-on power only. I've heard the 10A fuse labeled "charger" is the best to use.
The micro 2 doesn’t fit into the 10A fuses. I just bought one and micro2 only fits into the 15A and not the 10A. Any idea which in line circuit you specifically bought? Please post the link, I don’t know where I can buy a in-line circuit that actually fits into the 10A plugs

sukhraj

Newish Member
I used Micro2 Fuse taps for my dash cam install.
Which specific place did you insert the micro2 in line circuit? I tried to add it in the 10A slots and it was loose. It only fits in the 15A slots for me. Do you know what type of inline circuit I need that would fit into the 10A and not be loose?

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

sukhraj

Newish Member
I tried to add micro2 inline circuit in the 10A slots and it was loose. It only fits in the 15A slots for me. Do you know what type of inline circuit I need that would fit into the 10A and not be loose?