Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Stillen Cat back

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by Jonathan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan United States Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Angel

Angel United States Active Member

i am not buying anything Stillen after their shit experience and design of their intake...and they ignore the customers and wont redesign it.....and by 2 weeks they mean 2 focking years!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Never thought

Never thought United States Stinger Enthusiast

It’s doubtful I’d buy from Stillen again after the intake fiasco.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ecobust

Ecobust United States Newish Member

I laughed when I heard it. That's easily the worst sounding exhaust ever bolted to a Stinger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Angel

Stillen is just trying to make some quick money on stinger owners.....they just put some shit together dont waste your money or time on them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Never thought

Never thought United States Stinger Enthusiast

I have to agree. Doesn’t sound that great. Xforce has an EVC exhaust for $100 or so more. I’d go for that

7. Oryan

Oryan United States Member

I'm familiar with Stillen from the 370z world. It's strange, their intakes for the 370 were pretty much the best on the market and were quality parts. Their exhaust was quieter but still made decent gains and sounded nice. Their supercharger...had some issues with parts but wasn't completely terrible and as far as I can tell they're making decent stuff for the Q50/Q60 now. Not sure what happened here.

8. Angel

Again it was for Nissan so yes thats there plataform ...they dont care about KIA

9. SteveCo

SteveCo Canada Stinger Enthusiast

I like the sound of it. Adds a throatier sound without getting loud and obnoxious, and their dyno sheet shows a nice gain at the wheels - just the qualities I'm looking for in an exhaust.

Doesn't change my current view of the company, though - they've got some work to do to gain back trust after their recent performance.

Draft saved Draft deleted