Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Should I get Kia's Paint protection package

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Detailing Discussion' started by Ruturaj, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Ruturaj

Ruturaj United States Active Member

Should I get Kia's Paint protection package or should I spend my money on 3rd party protection films for front of the car? Either way planning to do ceramic coating afterwards.

2. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

I know nothing about Kia's PPP. How is it different from a third party application of PPF or ceramic?

3. Ruturaj

Ruturaj United States Active Member

That's the problem. The description on website is not very useful but 200 sounds like a good deal.

The paint protection package adds a clear, custom-fit protective layer to your Stinger's bumper, hood, and door handle pocket. For a subtle barrier against surface scrapes and scratches.

4. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

That's a good start. That isn't everything, I assume, or else that's no good deal. The hood is the least endangered forward part of the car. Even the A pillars and side mirrors are more in harm's way than the hood. And of course, a PPF of the whole front of the car at least back to the A pillars is the minimum for PPF, imho.

5. NoVAGT2

NoVAGT2 United States Member

Draft saved Draft deleted