Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Should I buy before year end or end of January?

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by Brian Koster, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Brian Koster

Brian Koster United States Newish Member

I have settled on a Kia Stinger, Ceramic Silver with Red interior. My current lease is up Feb 15 so need to lease another car before then. Do you think I will get a better deal at the end of December or end of January? Not sure there are any 2018's out there in that color combination, but would go for an '18 if the price difference is significant. thanks for the advice.

2. Ruturaj

Ruturaj United States Active Member

I did see very few 2018's still available in that combo. I think dealer deals might go low on January, but kia incentives would stay same till March. (My thinking is based on last years changes). The difference in dealer discount (up to $3500), Kia incentves (up to $2500) and MSRP difference (up to $1200) is there between 2018 and 2019 GT2.

Draft saved Draft deleted