Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Selling Price Comparison

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by LawnMan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. LawnMan

LawnMan United States Newish Member

I have read most of the posts where people are asking if their dealer's offer is a good deal. The only way to keep this comparison quick and easy to me is if we post the selling price (before rebates, taxes, title, doc fees..etc). Every state has their own tax laws. Some people qualify for certain rebates. Some regions get AWD rebates.

So if we start with this is the selling price before all the usual stuff, we can probably get a range for everyone to reference. I can start with my selling price question. I have called around multiple dealers. Two of them are within $200 of each other. One is way off. The ones close to each other are about $49,500 for a 2019 Kia Stinger AWD GT2 with remote start. Is that a good selling price (before taxes, rebates...etc)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Phil562

Phil562 United States Member

If they can give you 8% off MSRP i think its good.

3. LawnMan

LawnMan United States Newish Member

Thanks Phil. This is 9%

4. gilthanis1

gilthanis1 United States Active Member

I would say that much off of a new 2019 GT2 AWD is pretty dam good. Dealers around me weren't offering that much off the 2018s when they came out, and even charging 5-10% over sticker.

I got my Sunset Yellow GT2 AWD for $800 under sticker, which is fine. @KiaofMuncie was the ONLY dealer I could find on the east coast even willing to offer it to me at sticker, much less below it, so I jumped on it and have never looked back. Still grin like a fat kid with his face in cake every time I drive it.

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted