Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

For Sale Selling a few components for someone wanting to do a DIY intake for the 3.3T

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by Team Tonka, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Team Tonka

Team Tonka United States Newish Member

I have a pair of Spectre 86981K Universal Tube Elbows (black textured powdercoated ABS resin) and a pair of modified Spectre 8130 aluminum shields that are covered with Design Engineering 010392 Reflect-A-GOLD High-Temperature Heat Reflective Adhesive Backed Sheet, 12" x 24" Sheet with some edge guards around them. The passengers side shield is very slightly modified to not interfere with any hoses or chassis, the drivers side is slightly more modified to not interfere with any hoses or chassis (made to fit right over one of the hoses, yet get as close to the OEM fresh air intake). This set-up is very easy to go from stock back to this. Has a great sound to it!

The only thing a person would need to order is the air filters (around $30ea). Many used the below (which is what I'm still using now with AEM shields). 8136 is the blue filter P/N if I remember correct.
    8132 Spectre Conical Filter

86981K Spectre Universal Tube Elbow

8130 Spectre Heat Shield

I'm asking $60 including shipping to the lower 48 states.

Attached Files:

2. CoconutRob

CoconutRob United States Stinger Enthusiast

Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking.

3. Team Tonka

I am now using the AEM heat shields, using the original Spectre filters mounted with my own design/concept.

4. Justins311

Justins311 United States Newish Member

I would be extremely wary of Spectre filters. I've personally seen them come apart and get sucked into turbos, or even worse into engines. Spend a few extra dollars for a name brand (KN, AEM, etc), its the last place to save money.

5. Team Tonka

Spectre is made my the same company as AEM and K&N. Quality of the ones I have seems good IMO.

Draft saved Draft deleted