kia stinger store

Scat Pack/ Stinger race story from Scat owners perspective

Regs120

Synopsis:

Scat Pack guy thinks Kia Stingers are like crappy civics and thought he could take him in eco mode , gets smoked, and realizes the car is not stock.
Switches to track mode and still gets smoked.
3rd time gets serious and are lined up and take off at the same time and loses by 1/2 to 1 care length.

runner1

That story was painful to listen too. 6 minutes for a 1 minute or less of information.

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
Props to this guy for standing up and being honest! If you read the comments below the video, he answers someone's comment with "Yup..Stingers are hunting us" :thumbup: I do like the look of a Scat pack though...Just looks mean as hell.

lol "hunting" :rolleyes:

I don't give two shits who is driving what or who wants to race. I'll race anyone for fun, doesn't matter whether I win or not. That video has way too much unnecessary talking though lmfao. :p

Entertaining video I'll admit! I do have a lot of respect for the Scat Pack Chargers and Challengers. They are awesome cars! :D

MrTea

Newish Member
Yeah I found one on the highway and we engaged in some spirited driving over about 30 miles or so. I have a stock GT2 and I could tell when he started in ECO and had trouble keeping up, he switched to track and was able to decidedly pull away after 120ish. I was impressed with the Stingers ability to stay neck and neck for the most part, I was expecting the 392 to walk away more enthusiastically. He waved and gave me a thumbs up and a big grin, I like to think he'll have more respect for the Stingers in the future.