kia stinger store

Saw this used 2018 GT2 AWD for sale...

P22Tyler

Murray, Utah
Wow 92k??? I would be curious to know what the most miles put on a Stinger is. It looks like it's held up well through all those miles though which is great. That asking price seems pretty optimistic.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
I'm highly suspicious of most of those pics. No signs of any wear on high touch surfaces particularly steering wheel, start button etc. Advert states interior colour as black but a different colour in pics.

ecko04

Stinger Enthusiast
I'm highly suspicious of most of those pics. No signs of any wear on high touch surfaces particularly steering wheel, start button etc. Advert states interior colour as black but a different colour in pics.
I can’t speak to wear on surfaces. Some people maintain their vehicles much better than others. I happen to be one of them including wiping surfaces of any oils and keeping interior cleaner and wipes in the car.

In terms of interior pricing, it’s not unheard of with these cars for the interior color to be different than what is listed on the site. Many Stingers have listed colors of black when it’s really red. If you look at the window sticker from the car it’ll say black, but under addons it’ll say “red” or “grey” interior.

And the dealership selling it is the original dealership that sold it so it could quite possibly be a high mileage lease return.

BB810560-420F-4ECB-AC50-778C15427599.jpeg

Chark

Probably a LOT of highway miles, so big chunks come in one sitting = a lot less wear. Might be worth paying for an extended warranty since the original factory warranty is not in play for the 2nd owner.