kia stinger store

Roadtrip! *Help*

MightBeMikeB

Newish Member
I've been trying to do my research on getting a good clear bra here in AZ and either the place is booked for months or the reviews are awful. So ill be leaving Tuesday at 4 am and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? I'm about to put 1500 miles on my 22 Ceramic Silver GT Line and I don't want a million rock chips going through the million dollar highway... I'm even considering painters tape at this point.. I've seen Ed Bolian do this when. He took his Murcielago from my state of AZ to his of GA. And help is appreciated.

Random386

I wouldn't stress too much, went coast to coast and only had one rock chip somehow on my left fender. (I can say this as I hand wash and get ocd with nonsmooth paint)

Clear bra would be the best, If not just look into vinyl wrapping your car. You can test a new color, yet also protect it from small rock chips and scratches.

amehring1982

I wouldn't stress too much, went coast to coast and only had one rock chip somehow on my left fender. (I can say this as I hand wash and get ocd with nonsmooth paint)

Clear bra would be the best, If not just look into vinyl wrapping your car. You can test a new color, yet also protect it from small rock chips and scratches.
I would try the vinyl idea in a pinch. I bought my car around Thanksgiving but real estate was so hectic I didn’t get ppf until the following spring. I got a few good chips on the hood specifically and wish I made the time.

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON
I've been trying to do my research on getting a good clear bra here in AZ and either the place is booked for months or the reviews are awful. So ill be leaving Tuesday at 4 am and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? I'm about to put 1500 miles on my 22 Ceramic Silver GT Line and I don't want a million rock chips going through the million dollar highway... I'm even considering painters tape at this point.. I've seen Ed Bolian do this when. He took his Murcielago from my state of AZ to his of GA. And help is appreciated.
If you are really concerned you can get temporary ppf... check Amazon for "Track Armour"

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

MightBeMikeB

Newish Member

I love the color and hand no desire to wrap the entire thing. I'm going to get a clear bra once I find a good shop with good reviews I'm just needing a temporary solution

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Random386

I love the color and hand no desire to wrap the entire thing. I'm going to get a clear bra once I find a good shop with good reviews I'm just needing a temporary solution
All good, let me know how much it costs once you get it done. I cermaic coated my audi a6 a little while ago was around 1800$. Wheels, windows, body.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I'm just needing a temporary solution
Number one: stay back. I know, easier said than done. But try to drive with lots of distance between, including side/diagonal traffic; don't follow near anybody. And then get that PPF as soon as possible, of course.