Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Rear side reflector options

Discussion in 'KiaStinger.com Forum Store' started by wedabakers, Aug 5, 2019.

Would you purchase carbon fiber side reflectors from the Kiastinger store if they offered them?

1. Absolutely

42.9%
  2. No, I like the red reflector

57.1%
  1. wedabakers

wedabakers United States Newish Member

Hello everyone,
    I recently purchased a set of carbon fiber rear side reflector decals from the Kiastinger.com store and I absolutely love the way they look! However, I'm no professional and I'm not happy with the installation. So..I contacted Sal and asked him if he could get a carbon fiber reflector added to the store like the color keyed ones only in carbon. He said he would put them in the store if he could get at least 10 orders together. So because I don't know anyone else with a Stinger except you guys I created this poll to show him how well they would sell. I hope I'm right because I really want this item!! I will post a pic shortly of what mine looks like with the decals.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

You ordered one set? ;) (Only one "absolutely" in the original poll :laugh: )

Draft saved Draft deleted