Looking for ways to enhance your Stinger and set it apart from others on the road? Look no further than KDM Warehouse!

Bad Quirk Kia - Manchester NH

StingerbyAdoom

1000 Posts Club!
I have had several bad experiences with this dealer, from negligence in February of not being willing to diagnose my car before another dealer replaced the engine under warranty, to being Told off by the service advisors, and now, My car went there for a simple TSB for replacing the moisture seal in the passengers side headlight, they bent one of my front wheels when they removed it to get to the headlight. I just got off the phone with the Manager "CJ" and he claims that they will more than likely not be able to do anything about it, even though the car drove fine into the dealer, and After would vibrate at 60+ MPH. The Service is constantly bad there, not just for me, but I have seen other people get denied things that other dealerships would fix and be told off by employees. Avoid this dealer at all costs.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

StingerbyAdoom

1000 Posts Club!
Update - they are NOT going to fix or replace the wheel that they bent. Bastards.

Deviate

1000 Posts Club!
Venice, Florida
Update - they are NOT going to fix or replace the wheel that they bent. Bastards.
The burning question is this...why keep going back if you had issues in the past?

StingerbyAdoom

1000 Posts Club!
The burning question is this...why keep going back if you had issues in the past?
It was the closest dealer to me at the time. 5 minutes away from work and it was a TSB. My thoughts where "what could possibly go wrong?" I literally could have done the TSB in 20 minutes if they let me.