Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Questions on Leasing a Stinger GT

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by FriboRage, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:58 PM.

1. FriboRage

FriboRage United States New Member

I've been looking all over trying to figure how feasible it would be to grab one of these cars... I've been looking at Kia.com's calculator on lease payments which quotes me at anywhere between $250-300/mo for 36/12... Im aware that doesnt include taxes or the other fees. CarsDirect calculator does include tax and put it at over $400/mo for the same thing. Edmunds.com is putting me at $214/mo with taxes and all.

There's a dealer not too far from me listing a GT1, they're putting Sticker price as $48645, $7968 "savings" for a price of $40,667... and they put me at $176/mo, which seems insane and way too good to be true. I deducted 6% sales tax from my down payment since there's no tax calculation here, and it still has me at about $299.

I'd be really interested in that, but I just dont know how some calculators can give me over double the price of others, and this seems too good to be true.

Am I missing something, especially in that last one?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM
  2. Funkorea

Funkorea Canada New Member

Visit a dealer in person to get real numbers, that simple.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. namja

namja United States Member Sustaining Member +

$7968 savings may or may not include customer cash, VIN select bonus cash, finance cash, etc which you may not qualify for if you are leasing.

Draft saved Draft deleted