1. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Question for Owners

Discussion in 'Kia of Muncie - Muncie, Indianapolis, USA' started by KiaofMuncie, May 4, 2019.

1. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

2. Manaz

Manaz Australia Active Member

How is it eating tyres? Evenly across the tread, on inside or outside? What pressures are in the tyres, what is the alignment like? Incorrect toe can cause rapid tyre wear as the tyres are dragged across the road slightly off-line to their rotation.

3. TwistedOrca

TwistedOrca United States Active Member

AWD GT2 here, no issues....

4. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 5000 Posts Club!

That seems pretty subjective. Not enough information to make a determination. Driving style, treadlife (i.e. how many miles)? What do the tires look like? My 19 Pilot Sports have over 12K miles on them. The fronts are 6mm across the tread. The rears are at 5mm to 6mm on the edges and 3mm in the center. Are my rear tires getting eaten?

Draft saved Draft deleted