1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Quebec Stingers owners meet

Discussion in 'Canada Stinger Forum' started by JP's_Stinger, Dec 6, 2018.

1. JP's_Stinger

JP's_Stinger Canada Active Member

Hey guys! I was just wondering if there's any Quebec Stingers owners who uses this site for info and stuff? I'm down in Quebec City. Where you at, guys? I've seen about 3 or 4 Stingers on the road, this year. There surely isn't many of us out here. Hit me up!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  2. BIGRED

BIGRED Canada Active Member

If ever you’re in Montreal send me a message. I’ve seen about 10 Stingers on the road around here

• Like Like x 1
  3. JP's_Stinger

JP's_Stinger Canada Active Member

Great! Still, it's surprising how few Stingers I see on the road. There seems to be plenty down in the USA...maybe it's just a matter of time! Personally, couldn't be happier with my choice! I fell in love the first time I saw it presented at DET auto show. This car is sexy AF

• Like Like x 1
  4. BIGRED

BIGRED Canada Active Member

Love my Stinger too! Always look forward to my daily drive. It's a real attention grabber, and I get stopped everywhere I go. I also love the exclusivity. I traded in my Optima SX 2011 for the Stinger, and couldn't be happier!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lou

Lou Canada Member

Unfortunatly, I'm pretty far from you. I'm in Gatineau, so about 5 hrs drive (which is 2 hrs and a half in a Stinger :)).

I agree completely about what a great car it is. I'm so glad I bought it. Had to let go of my Jeep to get the Stinger and that was really hard. But, I never think about it when I'm behind the wheel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Renald

Renald Canada New Member

Hi guys, I'm Ronny. French or english is fine for me but I'm a french one, living inTerrebonne. I've a 2018 red LTD I've trade my Audi S5 convertible 2015 for it and I'm very satisfied. I don't use it in winter so I look forward to drive it in April.
    I have a question for you, I would like to substitue the exhaust for a MagnaFlow or Borla one cause the sound is not as nice as it should be for that awesome car. If you know a place around us where I can go???

7. Christopher Léger

Christopher Léger United States Active Member

Hey im from ste-therese got the silver one... went to Icar this weekend! 20190511_181524~2.jpg

8. Christopher Léger

I went to see a guy in valleyfield for borla 1900 installed took him a full week to order the pipe.. if u want to hear the results let me know.. i also got k&n air filter and i was more satisfied with the filters then the pipe... i got JunB downpipe - midpipe on the way.. intercooler and blowoff valves are next !

9. Crisis

Crisis Canada Active Member

Pardon a little interprovincial interruption here. I just ran my car at the drags out here this weekend (full story in the Saskatchewan Stinger thread). I posted very similar times (best was a 13.189 @107) to Christopher's shown above. I have a Racechip but no other mods. Christopher, if I'm understanding correctly, you have a K&N filter, downpipes & exhaust, but no chip. Is that correct? Also, do you just have the K&N filter, or a full cold air intake setup?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Christopher Léger

No chips... only borla exhaust and k&n cold air intake system.. my best run was this one my first, then did 2 others and maybe the engin was getting hotter cuz i ran 13.5 and 13.7 but i got my reaction times down :D

11. Christopher Léger

Beat honda type r, ford rs, audi s5 so far undefeated, keeping the stinger name intacked

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted