Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Proud new owner of a Kia Stinger

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by 84Phins, Apr 20, 2018.

1. 84Phins

84Phins United States Newish Member

Trim level: GT2
    Exterior Color: Black
    Interior Color: Red
    Drive Train: RWD

It was a difficult road where dealers played games and tricks and I even considered going for a different brand. Finally found a great dealership with reasonable fees and no 'added dealer markups'. They even sell their cars without adding a single item from the factory; sounds weird, but that is a breath of fresh air from all the 'nonsense' you typically see.

The car is gorgeous and is incredibly comfortable as well as fun to drive.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for educating me on the leasing / buying process.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Thang

Thang United States Active Member

Congrats! I assume you are doing the lease to buy? I got my car one month, one day ago and like you, ran into dealers trying to play games and send me bogus numbers. Glad you found a great dealership and ended up with the car you wanted. What sort of deal did you end up getting?

• Like Like x 1
  3. 84Phins

I was going for $2k off factory msrp (dealer discount) and then factory rebates. They honored it, as well as kept all other fees in line. The MF was a little bit higher than I would like, but i'm going for a lease buyout, so it was not a major concern.

I was never going for a lease, so keeping the cap cost down was priority.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations on your brand new Stinger GT!! Have any pictures yet? What did your Stinger replace?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rufus

Rufus United States 1000 Posts Club!

Welcome to the hive and congrats on your new Stinger! Lease buyout is definitely the way to go if can line up the cash or financing that doesn't detract too much from the lease savings. Please post pics of your new sexy beast when you can! :thumbup:

6. Leftlane

Leftlane United States Active Member

Good to hear, what State are you in?

7. Kosh

Kosh United States Member

Congrats where are you? (Assuming Florida (or Southern since RWD) or Dolphins?)

8. 84Phins

I'm in Atlanta, GA and originally from Hollywood, FL.

9. 84Phins

Funny, no pictures yet. I was in an Optima SX-T, black as well. I'll get some done after I find a good spot!

Draft saved Draft deleted