Picked up my new Stinger Night Sky .. very nice car

Tenterfieldsaddler

Newish Member
Hello Kia
I've only ever owned one car from Asia, a Subaru WRX Sti.
I was a little hesitant in trading my 2018 V8 Ford Mustang in on the Stinger GT Night Sky Edition.
My apprehension was for nought.
I'm very impressed with the Stinger's build quality, it's accompaniments, and how it feels when sitting inside and driving. There was obviously a lot of thought behind the design.
Well done.
Cheers
Terry Dodds
Tenterfield NSW
Australia

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Yep. Quality at a price that stings the competition. :thumbup: And, I love that color. We don't get it. :(

DCBStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
Melbourne
Hello Kia
I was a little hesitant in trading my 2018 V8 Ford Mustang in on the Stinger GT Night Sky Edition.
I'm very impressed with the Stinger's build quality, it's accompaniments, and how it feels when sitting inside and driving. There was obviously a lot of thought behind the design.
Well done.
Cheers
Terry Dodds
Tenterfield NSW
Australia
Congrats on the purchase of your Stinger Night Sky Edition, is that in Deep Chroma Blue, I wanted that light grey interior over two years ago with my Deep Chroma Blue, but wasn't available, happy with the black also.

G

G-259392

Congrats on the purchase of your Stinger Night Sky Edition, is that in Deep Chroma Blue, I wanted that light grey interior over two years ago with my Deep Chroma Blue, but wasn't available, happy with the black also.
Yeap. Light grey interior- looks great. Very stylish.

Praetorian

Newish Member
Australia
Micro Blue with light grey (which looks white to me) leather interior is the Night Sky colours. Deep Chroma Blue (my new car's colour) is the super deep bluieish-indigo colour which highlights a iridescent deeper blue in the light. It comes in black or red leather. I love my DCBlue with red interior colour combo. It's impossible to pick a bad inside/outside combo because even straight black interior looks nice and even "boring" white exterior looks awesome!

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Hello Kia
Well done.
Cheers
Terry Dodds
Tenterfield NSW
Australia
Most Jealous of your acquirement like DCBStinger that was my choice 31 months ago, i tried to order it but not available back then.