5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW

nhcowboy28

1000 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
I know this works. D5310C3E-F2DE-42D7-A58C-FF3B0C172DB3.jpeg

SnowyGT2

Florida
I will say that some larger phones, especially with a case, will not fit in the tray well enough to charge. My previous S10+ with case would barely fit and my S20+ with case does not fit unless I take out the rubber pad. Annoying but not a big deal as I usually charge the phone overnight.

Dodger Blue

Los Angeles
I will say that some larger phones, especially with a case, will not fit in the tray well enough to charge. My previous S10+ with case would barely fit and my S20+ with case does not fit unless I take out the rubber pad. Annoying but not a big deal as I usually charge the phone overnight.
My S9+ in a relatively thin case fits pretty snugly with the pad left in. I'd say stick to any phone 160mm or shorter if you want to use it without taking the pad out.

To me the most annoying thing about the tray isn't that it's not big enough, but that for phones on the limit you can't run a cable into the charging port because of the angle.

Gargamel

Sustaining Member +
Sweden
I had to remove the rubber mat to fir my Note S10+ and get a charge with samsungs own case that has the "see thru dots".