Performance upgrades

Bill Daly

Hi,
Just bought a 2020 GT2 last week and am interested in having performance upgrades installed, such as;
-cold air intake
-Kunstwerk or Borla cat back exhaust
-headers or down pipes
-upgraded inter cooler
-blow off valves
-high flow muffler

Can you help me with recommendations for a performance / tuning shop that can perform these installs.
Thanks.
Bill

Bill Daly

Hi,
Just bought a 2020 GT2 last week and am interested in having performance upgrades installed, such as;
-cold air intake
-headers or down pipes
-upgraded inter cooler
-blow off valves
-high flow muffler

Can you help me with recommendations for a performance / tuning shop that can perform these installs.
Thanks.
Bill
Sorry forgot to mention I live in North Texas, Lantana to be exact.

Spaceme17

JB4 tuner will be the best performance upgrade plus Denso spark plugs.

But Burger also sells a number of other upgrade parts: inter cooler, intakes, E85 upgrade for JB4, etc.

I think the consensus on downpipes is they really don’t add much of anything. But a good catback is worth about 20 or so hp.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Sorry forgot to mention I live in North Texas, Lantana to be exact.
Put that in your profile info, for future reference. :thumbup:
Welcome to the forum.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hi,
-cold air intake
-headers or down pipes
-upgraded inter cooler
-blow off valves
-high flow muffler

Thanks.
Bill
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Stinger GT! What did the Stinger replace for you? I'm glad you found us.

Drudge

Connecticut
Well the exhaust manifolds are built into the cylinder head so no go on the headers. You can always go the bigger turbo route if you have deep pockets.