1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Palm Beach Cars & Coffee show July 28th!!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Stinger Forum' started by StungBlueGT2, Jul 14, 2019.

1. StungBlueGT2

StungBlueGT2 United States 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Reminder to all my FL Stingers, this months big PB Cars & Coffee show in on July 28th from 8am-12pm. www.carsandcoffeepb.com

The “SFL Stinger Swarm” will be there and we are trying to break our record of Stingers at the show. We expect 10-15 if not more, so please come out and support your fellow Stinger family!:thumbup:

2. StungBlueGT2

StungBlueGT2 United States 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Bump. We have 10+ Stingers confirmed and 3-4 pending! Anyone else able to make it? If not please pass to word to others so we can break our FL Stinger record!:thumbup:

Draft saved Draft deleted